Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

After 4 official releases of templates for 1.5, I notices that we should change the way in releasing templates to make sure that all bugs are free. So what is the changes?

BETA RELEASES FOR 1.5:
    1.5 Beta releases will be released during 1st-5th (1st templates) or 15th – 20th (2nd template) every month. The version for Joomla 1.0.x will not be released at this time

STABLE RELEASE FOR 1.5.x + 1.0.x
    Stable download for both 1.5 and 1.0 will be released after 4-5 working days after the 1.5 Beta released

HOW LONG 1.0.x WILL BE SUPPORTED
    Though Joomla 1.5 now taking priority over 1.0.x in design process, JA will continue to support 1.0.x version until Joomla.org discontinues the support for the 1.0.x versions or at a suitable time when all other extensions/template providers does not release updates for 1.0.x. I believe it will be in about 6 months.

BETA USAGE Q &A
    Q: I am a paid customer and I should be able to use the stable templates. Why do I have to use the Beta version?
    A: You can choose to download and try the Beta or not. However, we are appreciated if you can use and report any problem to the forum so that we can update and provide fixes to the official releases.

Q: What if I download the Beta and customize everything then JA release the updated package?
    A: We are happy if you download and try this package to see if it really suit your tastes. Once we release the official package, we will let you know what files we have changes so that you do not have to apply your customization all over again.

Hung Dinh Friend

Dicssuss this annoucement here

Hung Dinh Friend

As highly requested, starting from JA Dravity (First template for Mar 08) we will provide full source files.

Thank you for your feedback.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum