Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Discussions thread for: Template release schedule updates

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Elfenwald,
    Thank you very much for everything, in fact I have answered your comments.

<blockquote>Actually I would still recommend going back to 1 template a month and focus on really innovative and unique releases with slim and fast and well tested code (like Menalto suggested in some other thread). But the more structured release cycle is a good step in between.</blockquote>

There are different points of views about this but certainly a lot of people will not be happy when we reduce the number of templates they can receive everymonth. However, we will try our best so that everyone can receive the 2 nice templates monthly for the time being…

sonvan Friend

10 days between the beta and the final. Is that really enough time to test to find the bugs?? I’m so far not impress about the quality of the releases but I sure hope this will get it in the right direction.

mfcphil Friend

Wow can you think of how many bugs will be reported in ten days…lets hope everyone is on the ball and buggy templates that don’t get fixed and updated becomes a thing of the past.

Some nice vibes are coming from upstairs lately 😉

Michael Casha Friend

Bugs found afterwards will still be fixed up guys.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum