Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 209 total)
  • Author

WoooT!!! Even Shannyboy have far more posts than me now. I can see that you guys have taken the advantage of me being away to get ahead. Well, I am back. Prepare for some serious forumbattle! :rolleyes:

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 12252 wrote:</em><blockquote>WoooT!!! Even Shannyboy have far more posts than me now. I can see that you guys have taken the advantage of me being away to get ahead. Well, I am back. Prepare for some serious forumbattle! :rolleyes:</blockquote>
    hahahaha… I think deleting all your po… I mean, umm…… doing a little housekeeping on your posts helped 🙂

ErikThorsen Friend

I am not worried. I will outpost you anytime soon. 😉
    Beware of the norwegian postertroll

Hung Dinh Friend

Is there anyone going to outpost me? 😀 Just had the 1000th post some minutes ago 🙂
    Just an update: At this time, JA Showcase has been added more features and it will be updated in the first thread in a few days

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;12260hahahaha… I think deleting all your po… I mean, umm…… doing a little housekeeping on your posts helped 🙂

Beware Shannyboy is watching you guys, hearing all you say about me Hee Hee

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 12278 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is there anyone going to outpost me? 😀 Just had the 1000th post some minutes ago 🙂
    Just an update: At this time, JA Showcase has been added more features and it will be updated in the first thread in a few days</blockquote>
    Ohh, you just wait Hung!

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;12672Ohh, you just wait Hung!

Well I just passed 400 and only been here as long as MiCCAS as helper b4 that I think I posed 3 times in 5 mths

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 12674 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well I just passed 400 and only been here as long as MiCCAS as helper b4 that I think I posed 3 times in 5 mths</blockquote>
    We have to beat Hung.. WE MUST BEAT HUNG!!!

(so Hung, where’s our staff chat forum?)

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;12675We have to beat Hung.. WE MUST BEAT HUNG!!!

(so Hung, where’s our staff chat forum?)

combine your total, Erik’s total and my total we beat Hung

I finally got round to networking my old Duron 850 system on PClinux works great and now I can give site checks in linux based konqueror and FF 2 hee hee

Michael Casha Friend

.:: Split Topic ::.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 12678 wrote:</em><blockquote>combine your total, Erik’s total and my total we beat Hung

I finally got round to networking my old Duron 850 system on PClinux works great and now I can give site checks in linux based konqueror and FF 2 hee hee</blockquote>
    Yep, true that. We’ll catch up I’m sure 🙂

ShannonN Friend

MiCCAS;12686.:: Split Topic ::.

OOOh! Split Personality/Schizophrenia strikes again!

Q. How do you know if your friend is skitzoid?
    A. When you ask “how are you today? and he answers WE are fine thanks! 😮

Hee Hee HO Ho time I slept the jokes are getting bad

Shanny

ErikThorsen Friend

Ohh dear. No wonder you guys have passed 400 posts so far. They are all rrrrrubbish.. LOL

Well, good thing that all my posts are on a serious note and perfectionated to suit all the members of Joomlart the best possible way. ehhh….

ErikThorsen Friend

@shannyboy, yes, your jokes are really getting bad. Try to google for some new ones.. :p

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;12700Ohh dear. No wonder you guys have passed 400 posts so far. They are all rrrrrubbish.. LOL

Well, good thing that all my posts are on a serious note and perfectionated to suit all the members of Joomlart the best possible way. ehhh….

After 387 of those posts were helpful to club members and generally very On topic, I can be forgiven for turning into a drooling nervous wreck? Especially after 40 % of the requests just meant reading the info that came with the template or using the search feature >:(

Yeah Yeah, We rename you ( drumroll please) . . . ‘Erik the Serious!
    who invents new words for the English world ‘perfectionated’, (I like it!) this from a ‘Brisbane’ boy Tsk Tsk , you been speaking Norwegian far too long you need a holiday back n Australia, maybe the highest poster will win a trip to Oz :p

Hee Hee

Cheers ShannonN

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 209 total)

This topic contains 209 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  koishizen 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum