Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)
  • Author

This readme thread has been revised. The updated userguides are available at:
    JA Teline – Userguide for Joomla 1.0.x
    JA Teline – Userguide for Joomla 1.5.x

ErikThorsen Friend

FAQ 2 read: “just open the “ja_utahia/footer.php””

This should be changed to ja_teline/footer.php

rfpokertour Friend

I can’t find the download link for mod_ja_news_for_teline.zip?
    Its not in the download section.

Hung Dinh Friend
    jbrowdy Friend

I was checking my server error logs and found the following:
    <blockquote> File does not exist: /home/user/public_html/mysite/templates/ja_teline/css/colors/.css
    </blockquote>

Looks like there is a mistake in some code somewhere (extra “.”)? Not sure how to fix it.

Khanh Le Moderator

We have just updated the JA News for Teline module to work with Joomfish and mambots. Version of the update is 1.1.2.

ErikThorsen Friend

Well done team!! Great work!!

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;15059Well done team!! Great work!!

Yes looking fwd to using it
    ShannonN

bigrk Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 15053 wrote:</em><blockquote>We have just updated the JA News for Teline module to work with Joomfish and mambots. Version of the update is 1.1.2.</blockquote>

Is it recommended that all users of the JA-News Module do the upgrade to this new version? Is there a recommended method for doing this upgrade? I am concerned that upgrading will effect the JA-Teline QuickStart Package. :confused:

ShannonN Friend

bigrk;15181Is it recommended that all users of the JA-News Module do the upgrade to this new version? Is there a recommended method for doing this upgrade? I am concerned that upgrading will effect the JA-Teline QuickStart Package. :confused:

I would upgrade, it has new features and bug fixes

all you are doing is installing a later version and then setting the same parameters up. you unpublish, go to modules select the module from the list of installed modules, delete and upload the new version and set up

Cheers ShannonN

bigrk Friend

<em>@ShannonN 15198 wrote:</em><blockquote>I would upgrade, it has new features and bug fixes

all you are doing is installing a later version and then setting the same parameters up. you unpublish, go to modules select the module from the list of installed modules, delete and upload the new version and set up

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>

Thanks ShannonN! So to be sure you want me to go to Modules and then Site Modules and then select JA News and delete it instead of going to Installers and selecting Modules then selecting mod_janews and then use the Uninstall button. . 😉

ShannonN Friend

bigrk;15203Thanks ShannonN! So to be sure you want me to go to Modules and then Site Modules and then select JA News and delete it instead of going to Installers and selecting Modules then selecting mod_janews and then use the Uninstall button. . 😉

Yes I see in another thread you managed to update ok but the new release had bugs I’m sorry I talked you into the change but I wasn’t aware the software was a mess, but it was experience and should be no probs to reinstall now the software has been fixed

Cheers Shannon

bigrk Friend

<em>@ShannonN 15225 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes I see in another thread you managed to update ok but the new release had bugs I’m sorry I talked you into the change but I wasn’t aware the software was a mess, but it was experience and should be no probs to reinstall now the software has been fixed

Cheers Shannon</blockquote>

Hey Shannon, It was worse with the newest upgrade. A real mess with numerous problems affecting just about anything to do with JA News. Thanks for trying and it’s not your fault as this module was just released way too early. The one thing is that I just joined the Template Club last week and for the most part doing this has caused me nothing but problems.:((

cali94542 Friend

I notice a massive gap under module 3 as if module 11 is open when it is not. You can take a look.

http://kingstonchronicle.com/tkc/

also the tab section in top right hand corner is going ape crap as when you select any other article besides the first one from latest news the content appears where headline is to appear and pushes headline below its original position. It does not work. What could be the problem and how can I fix it?

:confused:

bigrk Friend

I couldn’t access your website. It was asking for a login and password.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 73 total)

This topic contains 73 replies, has 33 voices, and was last updated by  danlopez00 16 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum