Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author

<em>@tienhc 182434 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear bkmja!

Sory for my mistaken of name , it’s the Tab style parameter . you can see the list of tabs styles, each tab style related a one template, you choose one you like, and them check our demo, and let me know which template you like, i ‘ll give you css code of this</blockquote>

Thank you.

For testing purposes, I would like to explore any of them. Which template has the most tab colors to choose from? And which ever one that is, I would appreciate getting the tab color codes for that template.

Thank you again.

bkmja Friend

Hi, lets go with the default tabs. Is there a list of color codes for this? Thanks.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear bkmja!

Each theme buitl-in has only one color, so that you must to create other color by yourself. while doing, you should use the firebug of the firefox browser : http://www.kristarella.com/2009/02/how-to-use-firebug-for-css/

bkmja Friend

Hi,

I understand. How would one go about setting up colors like 1:red, etc…or is it better to use mod class suffixes?

Thanks for the guidance.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear bkmja!

Please see demo of ja tabs on the seleni, the tabs module is using suffixclass:

Pls provide the link to your site and snapshot on the issue ( show which color you would like to change i’ll guide for you )

bkmja Friend

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

I did some exploring and have figured out how to change the tab colors to some degree. Still experimenting and will request more help if required.

Though I am seeing a number of javascript errors with the tabs before changing the colors. Will investigate further.

Thanks again.

EDIT> js tab error is as follows. Multiple instances of the error:

this.anim.reposition is not a function
    if(wrap_W!=this._W){this.anim.reposition();};

Saguaros Moderator

it’s a dificult bug, pls let me know your link thanks.

adrianbft Friend

I have installed and configured the tabs as per the userguide….but when I assign modules to the position (stated in the tab module) it not only shows them in the tab module…..but also outside of the tab module (i.e. right). How do I overcome this?
    Thanks!

Saguaros Moderator

Hello adrianbft

pls let me the link to your site/?

Thanks a lot

adrianbft Friend

It is ok thanks…I figured it out! I needed to assign “virtual” positions for the modules that need to appear in the tabs..

acelabs Friend

Hello

When configuring JA Tabs module. i cannot find ‘ja-tabs’ for select a position paremeter please help..

acelabs Friend

<em>@acelabs 192058 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello

When configuring JA Tabs module. i cannot find ‘ja-tabs’ for select a position paremeter please help..</blockquote>

Now it there.. I wonder what happend.. anyway its ok now

yadesafar Friend

I want to make a tab like demo of “Ja Urani”, But I can not realize how can I do it. please help how should i set the ja-tabs module parameters?

thangnn1510 Friend

Dear yadesafar!

Please install quickstart version of Ja Urani. Then go to admin, manager extensions and check configuration of module and plugin ja-tab. Make sure it is same as the screenshots in the user guide.

metro_preps Friend

It is now January 7, 2011 — eighth months after tienhc said that JA staff would update the links to the JA Tabs user’s guide, and it’s still not working. That’s pretty lame, guys. Can you please fix this soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)

This topic contains 36 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  lbuf 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum