Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I have made some test with elastica and the Safari and Chrome Browser!
    With the zoom function the arrangement of the blocks not really work. :((

On the mansonry site I can not notice this error in the demos!

Any ideas?

Andreas

Manos Moderator

Hi,

What do you mean with the zoom function ? You are trying to alter the zoom on your web browser or the width of your web browser window?

Regards

kreta Friend

Hi pascm,

If I alter the width of my browser window, there are no problems. Only with the zoom function (extra-col is not working, confusionn by the arrangement of the boxes! Firefox, IE and Opera have no problems.

Best regards

Manos Moderator

Hi,

I just saw the problem i will ask help from our devs to see what they have to note on this issue and how/if this can be fixed!

Regards

Hieu Nguyen Admin

“Zoom” is different across browsers as each browser has its own way to “Zoom” the page; So, it’s really hard to maintain “pixel-perfect” or “same-look” of the template.

BTW, I would like to point out that “One size fit all” or “Responsive Web Design” does NOT mean designing the template / website for users to zoom in / out or resize the browser viewport. It means that you can fit the template / website for different devices with different screen sizes no matter what they are.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hieu Nguyen 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum