Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

cinemafrica.se

Comments welcome:)

questbg Friend

nice nice nice

shame the right column falls a bit short compared to the content. If you could chop down the content with ‘read more’ or fill up the right column you would have an awesome site.

Congratulations, a very nice site.

agent graves Friend

Thanks questbg and good advice too. I’ll make those adjustments. Really nice stuff you do too by the way.

itgl72 Friend

No, I like it. Its looking good.

dawidt Friend

Good looking template. You can make some more visual effect with your background, especially on the top. Now it’s a little bit to modestly.

cjmicro Friend

that is a great looking site, really grabs your eye… i agree about right column, wanted to see more! but i’m sure you are working on it.. good luck,

Cheryl

histeriks Friend

Just great! Template choice was an absolute hit!

I don’t know did you see that the background image doesn’t cover full 1650 px width (or it was intentionally left like that?). Wide monitors are becoming more and more often used, so that would be quite important to me, if i was developing it.
    On my screen resolution (1650 x 1080 px), the body-bg.jpg doesn’t fit the full width so it looks a bit awkward. I guess it would be enough for you to just resize it proportionally, since i don’t think that the width of the image is set in the CSS.

Anyway, you did a great job! 🙂

freebies Friend

amazing site. thumbs up.. i like structure

agent graves Friend

<em>@histeriks 164841 wrote:</em><blockquote>Just great! Template choice was an absolute hit!

I don’t know did you see that the background image doesn’t cover full 1650 px width (or it was intentionally left like that?). Wide monitors are becoming more and more often used, so that would be quite important to me, if i was developing it.
    On my screen resolution (1650 x 1080 px), the body-bg.jpg doesn’t fit the full width so it looks a bit awkward. I guess it would be enough for you to just resize it proportionally, since i don’t think that the width of the image is set in the CSS.

Anyway, you did a great job! :)</blockquote>

Excellent comments! Yeah, I presumed that the template wouldn’t allow me to create a wider background. I’ll give it a go.

Thank you all so much for your comments! 🙂

agent graves Friend

<em>@dawidt 164504 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good looking template. You can make some more visual effect with your background, especially on the top. Now it’s a little bit to modestly.</blockquote>

Totally agree. The original background looked like this:

but had to change it when the new festival had a face too:-(

I’ll try and work on something else. Thanks for the comment!

die389 Friend

<em>@agent graves 166105 wrote:</em><blockquote>Totally agree. The original background looked like this:

but had to change it when the new festival had a face too:-(

I’ll try and work on something else. Thanks for the comment!</blockquote>

I want to get the template for free. but how do ya?

mfcphil Friend

Cracking good site you have there with great content and gorgeous images

Very Well Done!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  mfcphil 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum