Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Greetings, I installed the process template quickstart zeolite II and I translated into Spanish but the language of the template
    (front page) is in English, I downloaded a file to change to Spanish Here I found it but dont know what else to do, thanks ..

Stork11 Friend

<em>@dobasda 318514 wrote:</em><blockquote>Greetings, I installed the process template quickstart zeolite II and I translated into Spanish but the language of the template
    (front page) is in English, I downloaded a file to change to Spanish Here I found it but dont know what else to do, thanks ..</blockquote>
    Hello dobasda,

Did you copy your language file (.ini file) to Spanish language folder in front-end (“/language/es-ES/”)?

Best regards.

dobasda Friend

Thanks for your time, do not understand with this file that I mention, the file I have is (en-ES.tpl_ja_zeolite_ii) I have copied to the zeolite template folder but nothing … if that’s what you mean, do not suddenly need to edit some text, I would greatly appreciate if you explain me more detail,

Greetings.

Stork11 Friend

<em>@dobasda 318648 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for your time, do not understand with this file that I mention, the file I have is (en-ES.tpl_ja_zeolite_ii) I have copied to the zeolite template folder but nothing … if that’s what you mean, do not suddenly need to edit some text, I would greatly appreciate if you explain me more detail,

Greetings.</blockquote>
    Hello dobasda,

Could you send me PM with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Best regards.

dobasda Friend

Greetings, asking about the manager modules found between MAIN MENU put the Spanish name, save and finally change to Spanish and so what I did with all titles of mudulos were 3 days of headache. the truth I am new to this whole web pages and no doubt out there I present another problem.
    Agradesco you in advance for the time you gave in trying to solve my problem.

I hope that in future if I have another problem to count on your help.

Thanks and good luck.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  dobasda 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum