Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

While I’m no expert on design, I signed up for template with the impression of newer templates each month. Lately, they’ve all been pretty bland with the exception of the Fagus. When this month’s was released, I thought it was just like the Genista, which was bland as well.

I agree with previous posts that ask why can’t simple bugs and errors reported be fixed if this is all we’re getting. I’m still waiting to figure out why my RSS feeds aren’t working properly in the Fagus!

My membership is up this month, and I’m not sure it’s worth a full year to get maybe a couple decent templates. For the money spent, I’d expect more.

Sorry….

ddrinkal Friend

Maybe Joomlart could just add the option to buy a single template if or when you like it … say $40 or $50 each .. .then you get good value for membership but if you don;t like every template, you just take the new option and buy the one or 2 you like.

I have used about 5 or 6 templates in the first 5 months of the membership so I am way in front considering you can easily charge your clients plenty for template design alone. They don’t know you got the basic template for nix.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ddrinkal 33882 wrote:</em><blockquote>Maybe Joomlart could just add the option to buy a single template if or when you like it … say $40 or $50 each .. .then you get good value for membership but if you don;t like every template, you just take the new option and buy the one or 2 you like.

I have used about 5 or 6 templates in the first 5 months of the membership so I am way in front considering you can easily charge your clients plenty for template design alone. They don’t know you got the basic template for nix.</blockquote>
    It just gets so confusing for members who purchase a template expecting it to be the whole deal. It’s definitely something to look at though.

wonderbread Friend

we got a lot of simple clean template outside for free and why need to pay a club for it?:D

sidewalk Friend

Agreed – this template is really a remake of parts of others- something easily done by any of us. And also agreed that we as members are promised a NEW template every month – remember we paid for our memberships based on that promise.

And I also WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree that the support on these forums is DISMAL. I have been waiting and waiting for answers that never come – and if the template isn’t going to work in IE or FF – don’t bother posting it because who needs these headaches?

That said there are some nice features here on Joomlart and the templates were really pretty and imaginative in the early days – makes me wonder what staffer you lost….

My renewal is up in a few months – I’ll watch to see if something new comes down the pike, OR if the support improves – I’ll take one or the other – and decide if I’ll renew based on this – as of now I’m thinking not.

horacio Friend

Yes its a nice template i like it and i want to use it.

but i need to place one of the ja slide show components in the header.

and guess what, it wont work.

i have posted a cry for help in the forum and no reply.

i can safely say i wont be renewing my subscription anytime soon,if the support don’t improve.

i am a member of to more clubs and i ended up using a other template for the project..

so guys you make nice templates,but the support is bad.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

This topic contains 21 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  horacio 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum