Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m sure this is easy and I’m probably being a little retarded… but I’ve tried embedding a youtube video into an article but can’t – is this possible?

Also, I need to change the width of some articles (they’re all quite uniformed) but can’t see where.

Please advise 🙁

Ta!

chavan Friend

you need to enter the youtube video detail in the parameter column and not in the content Area. If you need a demo article to be posted for you post your admin details, will post one. so you can use it for the rest

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi mmcdonald,

It seemed to be issue with Video on JA Wall.
    You can workaround this by following these steps:
    1. Make sure you are using iframe.
    2. Please add ?wmode=transparent at the end of source link

For example.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PZKRxLZFd9o?wmode=transparent" frameborder="0" width="560" height="315"></iframe>

Hope it helps.

Regards

boizan Friend

<em>@Chavan 327062 wrote:</em><blockquote>you need to enter the youtube video detail in the parameter column and not in the content Area. If you need a demo article to be posted for you post your admin details, will post one. so you can use it for the rest

Note: If you Find my Post useful please click on the Thanks Icon</blockquote>

Hello,
    I am not able to embed Youtube videos on Joomla 3.3 with JA Tiris.
    Can I find that column on Joomla 3.3?
    Regards,
    Albert

TomC Moderator

<em>@boizan 446281 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello,
    I am not able to embed Youtube videos on Joomla 3.3 with JA Tiris.
    Can I find that column on Joomla 3.3?
    Regards,
    Albert</blockquote>

Responded to your other thread —> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/embedding-youtube-videos-on-joomla-3-with-ja-tiris/!

😎

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum