Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have notice that when you open a youtube video through the TABS SLIDE block, and decide to clode the window without pressing stop on the video player, the sound of the video is still playing in your browser.

Can anyone confirm this….?

Michael Casha Friend

Have you got a live site url?

assadniang Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 50810 wrote:</em><blockquote>Have you got a live site url?</blockquote>

http://www.senegalonline.net

Also when I move the TABS to the top, my media tab do not open on a popup when you load the page

Michael Casha Friend

I can’t see a youtube video in any of those tabs?

assadniang Friend

<em>@MiCCAS 50827 wrote:</em><blockquote>I can’t see a youtube video in any of those tabs?</blockquote>
    It is the third one, I just renamed it to JOURNAL TV

I even see this issue on Teline II demo

kashxo Friend

I have test your site 2 times, and test on my local computer 2 times.
    I didn’t get what you’ve noticed.
    Please check your sound card driver or video card driver for this issue.

shackbase Friend

It is a known issue with Flash that sometimes keep playing the sound even after page change or even closing the tab. Only way to stop the sound is to kill all instances of ie.

The point is that it is not related to the template, it is an ie issue unfortunately.

It does turn off if you use FF but not ie.

–Tone

assadniang Friend

<em>@kashxo 50835 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have test your site 2 times, and test on my local computer 2 times.
    I didn’t get what you’ve noticed.
    Please check your sound card driver or video card driver for this issue.</blockquote>
    I do not think it is a sound card issue – I tested it on my laptop at work and I see the same thing. The sound keeps playing when you close the window and do not press STOp on the player, using IE.

bigrk Friend

It is a problem with Internet Explorer only. No fix other than to close the browser window and start over. Again the problem is with Internet Explorer and not your sound card. You will not find a fix for it in this forum or anywhere else for that matter. Use FireFox and forget about this and maybe Internet Explorer 8 will work better or at least you can hope.

assadniang Friend

<em>@bigrk 50873 wrote:</em><blockquote>It is a problem with Internet Explorer only. No fix other than to close the browser window and start over. Again the problem is with Internet Explorer and not your sound card. You will not find a fix for it in this forum or anywhere else for that matter. Use FireFox and forget about this and maybe Internet Explorer 8 will work better or at least you can hope.</blockquote>
    I understand, I just wanted to bring this to your attention, I was responding to kashxo who think it is a sound card issue.

assadniang Friend

Could you do me a favor?
    When you load the page for the first time, click on the MEDIA tab and try to view a picture, and see what happens.
    On my side, using IE, the picture opens up on the same window instead of popup effect.
    All I did is disable user5 module.

Thanks

bigrk Friend

Works fine for me in IE7.

assadniang Friend

Solved!!!
    here: http://vikjavev.no/highslide/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1389

but I cannot find the file htmlPrepareClose

snags Friend

<blockquote>Solved!!!
    here: http://vikjavev.no/highslide/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1389</blockquote>

I’ve made the changes, but the sound still play’s on…. (only in IE )

Anybody?

willyram Friend

Please look at: http://highslide.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2409
    That solved it in my case.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  willyram 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum