Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am migrating from Joomla 1.5.x to Joomla 3.x. In J1.5, I used JA-Telline IIIV2. Now I am using JA-Telline IV in Jomla 3.x

All the articles have been migrated to new joomla including those which include Youtube Videos. Now if we open article containing these videos in individual article format then clicking on the icon of the video just popoup a image, infact, it should popup to a standard youtube format. PLease see the mage#1.

If we test all this in a multiple article blog format, where more than one article are shown, then it all works. Please see the image#2

Kindly help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi asifak,

As I can see that in article detail page (1st screenshot), seems that you’re enabling the JA Thumbnail plugin which will get the image in this article and display in that position, when you click, it will show popup of this thumbnail, not youtube popup of JA Popup plugin.

You can try going to Plugin Manager > JA Thumbnail plugin and try to disable thumbnail for detailed article, the popup will work as expected.

asifak Friend

JA Thumbnail plugin was not installed. Donot know why, although I used Quick install version of the Template. Anyhow, I installed it, set it to manual and then all is ok now. Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asifak 8 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum