Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I cannot get the videos from my youtube account to the youtube feed page on the website. I have added a new profile with my youtube user name in the JA System Social Feed plugin but nothing happens. Please advise!

phong nam Friend

Hi,

The JA System Social Feed plugin works well on your website with your valide Youtube username. The reason you can’t see anything because all social channel data (Twitter, Facebook, Vimeo, Youtube) is collected in SAME CATEGORY (Sample Data-Articles). You should create specific category for each social chanel’s data (i.e Youtube, Vimeo…)

Leo

1. 6-7-2013-10-40-10-AM
    2. 6-7-2013-10-41-33-AM
    csaidon Friend

I did it, but nothing happens anyway. i have create a new category in joomla and it does not work… and I have also tried a K2 category. Please help!

phong nam Friend

Hi csaidon,

<blockquote>i have create a new category in joomla and it does not work… </blockquote>
    I saw you already create K2 categories for Youtube channel data. Pls backup your website & update JA System Social Feed plugin with latest version 1.0.9 (released on 6/5/2013). Hope it helps !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum