Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I am still waiting for a support ticket to be answered, regarding the jobs board, i have spent near $700 on this and you can not be bothered to answer my support ticket.

The issue again is with the calendar not working and not being able to post any jobs due to the calendar.

Please resolve my issue and reply to my tickets

nefar Friend

should post your ticket #

Anonymous Moderator

Hi coldclimber

Actually, your question is being followed up by our technical staff and shall be updated as soon as possible. There might be time gap and be informed that the latest turnaround is normally within 24 hours since your ticket submission.

Thanks for your patience during this process.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi coldclimber

Your question has been solved via ticket ID#(FNP-397414). Please check it/your mailbox again for more information.

iaweb Friend

<em>@JA Developer 152330 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi coldclimber

Actually, your question is being followed up by our technical staff and shall be updated as soon as possible. There might be time gap and be informed that the latest turnaround is normally within 24 hours since your ticket submission.

Thanks for your patience during this process.</blockquote>

Sorry Hung I have to side here with coldclimber …. I had several tickets in the queue for Jobboard support and the fastest any of these got answered was 48 hours 1 of them laid around for 96 hours till finally somebody decided to answer …

Basically you have as well a weekend issue, if I post a support ticket on Friday afternoon I will not get an answer before Monday afternoon (please don’t use the time difference excuse, as I am in Hong Kong = same time zone than you guys…)

For US$ 690 which we paid I expect quite a bit more as well…

Heiko

Michael Casha Friend

If you guys have issues with tickets not being responded to in future, please PM me and I will sort it out for you.

MiCCAS.

iaweb Friend

Miccas:

Really appreciate the offer, however nobody has addressed the issue of the weekend…

I am again in the middle of two tickets which are not fully resolved and Friday was my last post to the tickets and now I can wait again until monday to get an answer …

Somehow not clever…

Thanks

Heiko

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@iaweb 152881 wrote:</em><blockquote>Miccas:

Really appreciate the offer, however nobody has addressed the issue of the weekend…

I am again in the middle of two tickets which are not fully resolved and Friday was my last post to the tickets and now I can wait again until monday to get an answer …

Somehow not clever…

Thanks

Heiko</blockquote>
    Hi iaweb,

I apologise for not answering your questions fully the first time round, I missed it and will try and answer your questions now.

Our support system is administered by staff located in Hong Kong, so response times may be delayed due to different timezones. However, as you stated, that is not the reason for the 2 day delay in having your support request responded to.

As far as I am aware, and I will confirm this for you, we have a limited amount of staff available on the weekend to answer support requests. We do however have staff available if major issues arise, and we also have forum moderators who will provide assistance.

I will speak to the managers at JoomlArt to see if there is anything we can do to improve, and/or clarify, this situation.

Thanks for contacting us, and please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

Michael.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Michael Casha 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum