Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

We’re having some kind of issue with the Your Ideas module. We updated JA Voice to version 1.3.9 a month or so ago and any votes made on voices before that update are not shown in the Your Ideas module. Worse yet, if a user changes their vote on something they voted on before the update, JA Voice will duplicate that voice for the user and show their vote in Your Ideas twice. What can I do to fix this?

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

Please update latest version of javoice 1.4.2 then Kindly check again and get back to us for additional information.

Best Regards.

directive Friend

Alright, I’ll try updating it during our maintenance window on Thursday night. I’ll let you know how it turns out. 😀

directive Friend

The update didn’t fix the Your Ideas module. I just updated to version 1.4.3 and it didn’t populate the module. What we need is to have all of our voices that we voted on to display in that module. Right now, it’s only displaying voices we make votes on AFTER the update. Is there a way to pull the voices we voted on before the update?

nghiatd Friend

Hello,

We raised new Improvement of javoice:
    http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JAVOICE-390
    We will release with this bug fixed in next version.

Best Regards

directive Friend

Ok, great! I’ll keep checking that request periodically. I hope it gets fixed soon! 😀

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

Is your problem solved? If not, please provide me with your site url and an user account on your site. I need to diagnose your problem status.

Thank you.

directive Friend

The issue was fixed for a little while, but now it’s back to not showing any of the voices I created or voted on. We were working on a development site before, but tonight, I will be updating JA Voice to version 1.4.3 on the live site. I will send nhatnx a pm with site credentials, but please don’t change anything until tomorrow as doing the update tonight will most likely blow away any changes you make.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  directive 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum