Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HI All…

I am using the JA Pariiti, for this template the VirtueMart is not “native”, so I had to install it separetely. I´ve installed the VirtueMart 1.1.4… It seems to be Ok, but there´s something bugging me.
    When we add items to the Cart, It appears with the description on the top of my frontpage, so if we add 100 items, all of them will appear there !! I am using another Template from JA (Zeolite) and there, it does not appear all the description, it just show “1 item $1.00″… and then. 2 items… 3… Mesolite do works this way too…
    Please guys I need your assistance to my card start working like this, Could you help me to do it ?

Check my website: http://www.charmfeitoamao.com.br

Thanks a lot !
    Ivan Silva.

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear ivanapsilva,

Your site is password locked. Please update us, once removed.

Arvind

ivanapsilva Friend

Oooops, my bad…

It´s removed… Thanks for now !

ivanapsilva Friend

Hi Guys…. Any update on this ??

Thx – Ivan Silva.

histeriks Friend

Hi ivanapsilva,

the easiest way to achieve this would be to take the file minicart.tpl.php from your Zeolite’s quickstart and place it instead of default VirtueMart one.

You can find this file in /components/com_virtuemart/themes/ja-zeolite/templates/common/ directory. Simply copy it, and then, on your Pariiti system browse to /components/com_virtuemart/themes/default/templates/common/ and paste/overwrite it.

Good luck 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  histeriks 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum