Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Playing around JA Janrain and JA Comment and Joomla 1.6. The problem is that new user that register is not members in any group just registered on the site.

The error message that a new user retrives is You cannot access the private section of this site.

Is there a fix that always put’s new users as registered?

Regards
    Jarkko Tamola

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

Could you provide me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account)? So I can diagnose this problem.

Please use the following ticket link to update your site information: http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/70187

Best regards.

Paul Wallen Friend

<em>@jarkkodottamolaatgmaildotcom 234039 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi!

Playing around JA Janrain and JA Comment and Joomla 1.6. The problem is that new user that register is not members in any group just registered on the site.

The error message that a new user retrives is You cannot access the private section of this site.

Is there a fix that always put’s new users as registered?

Regards
    Jarkko Tamola</blockquote>

I get the same error in J1.6 after logging in with Janrain.

Stork11 Friend

Hello,

When new user registers on site, it is assigned to registered group in default.

Because I tried to register new user in front-end of your site, it put this one in registered group. In back-end, when I created new user, the site also assigned it to registered group (checked Registered User Groups check box automatically).

If there are some users who are not members in any group, you can assign them in registered group by using edit user feature in back-end.

Thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Stork11 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum