Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sorry, you can not download the PSD of Purity ???

Thanks !!!

TomC Moderator

As Purity III is largely a template framework – as opposed to a stylized/designed theme – the need for PSD files is (for all intents and purposes) irrelevant.

Which elements do you think you would need PSD files for?

art3 Friend

Hi, I want the PSD to create a design for my client, I need to present the design first and then use the template.

Corporate Purity III has a clean and formal design, that seek clinetes, Joomlart does not have many designs of this type.

Thank you.

TomC Moderator

<em>@art3 423059 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, I want the PSD to create a design for my client, I need to present the design first and then use the template.

Corporate Purity III has a clean and formal design, that seek clinetes, Joomlart does not have many designs of this type.

Thank you.</blockquote>

I’ll pass this onto the JA Development Team for further comment . . . . but could you not simply recreate the relatively simple design in Photoshop (or whatever image software you use)?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi art3,

I am afraid Purity III does not have source files as none were needed for its development.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum