Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Please, where is the template Zeolite 11 the phrase You are Here?

John Wesley Brett Moderator

It will be located in the language file of your template.
    In the ADMINISTRATOR area… look for the language file – [FONT=”Arial Black”] en-GB.ini[/FONT]
    in the path [FONT=”Arial Black”]templates/ja_zeolite_ii/[/FONT]

ini files can be opened and edited with a simple text viewer.

Have fun!
    John.

amaralwebdesigner Friend

Thank you Mr. jbrett Super Moderador

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Perhaps this will help you better understand what you are looking for.
    This is for the Raite template…but they all work generally the same:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showpost.php?p=161354&postcount=2

Have fun!
    John.

amaralwebdesigner Friend

Please still need ajnda. Until now I could not find where is the template You are Here Zeolite II. Correctly followed all the instructions I was past and I could not until now. Already scoured., Even with the F5 on my computer and I can not find where and what line ‘code is You are Here.
    In a Zeolite – it was pretty easy to find was in the index.php, but now in Zeolite II – already scanned the translation files in the administrator and the template – I tried to find also in the index. php. .. I have looked in the template and did not find any. Can you tell me where you really find the template You are here Zeolite 11?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi amaralwebdesigner,

Kindly check JA ZEOLITE II, no such line is found. It seems the designer has removed “you are here” already with the clear navigation of this tem. :), that explains why you could not find the line within associated files

samtzu Friend

Hi, I’m experiencing the same problem. I have tired all the usual places index.php, admin-language-files and so forth. I cannot find the text You are here in JA_Zeolite_II. Please explain where exactly it is. I have checked all the above mentioned options, but cannot find it anywhere in JA_Zeolite_II. Please explain where the text is coming from! Thanks!

uniquebiz Friend

samtzu;180957Hi, I’m experiencing the same problem. I have tired all the usual places index.php, admin-language-files and so forth. I cannot find the text You are here in JA_Zeolite_II. Please explain where exactly it is. I have checked all the above mentioned options, but cannot find it anywhere in JA_Zeolite_II. Please explain where the text is coming from! Thanks!

Ja Developer replied the developer of the template has removed the “you are here” text and display of such from the template

Cheers Shannon

samtzu Friend

Why is the text still showing on our JA_Zeolite_II site? http://www.breeders.fi/ “You are here” text is not gone anywhere. Where does it come from? Where can I edit the text?

uniquebiz Friend

samtzu;181091Why is the text still showing on our JA_Zeolite_II site? http://www.breeders.fi/ “You are here” text is not gone anywhere. Where does it come from? Where can I edit the text?

it’s the breadcrumbs module disable it and the text is gone
    Shannon

samtzu Friend

Hi,

when disabling the breadcrums module the links dissapear but the “You are here” stil stays. What we would like to do is to change the text into Finnish, not take away the hole Breadcrums. Problem is I cannot find the text anywhere, not in template, not in modules not in language-files. So question still is where does JA_Zeolite_II take that text from? What is the file name and place where that comes from that we can change the text.

Amy

Css Magician Friend

Dear samtzu,

“You are here” at lines 11 file templatesja_zeolite_iilayoutsblocksheader.php. You can change language in languageen-GBen-GB.tpl_ja_zeolite_ii.ini

yannhellier Friend

Hi, I was trying to find “You are here” text too to be able to translate it as it appears in english even though I have the correct languege file, could you please let me know how I could do this please?
    Thanks a lot
    Yann
    http://www.ayb-catamaran.com/index.php

Didn’t see above post, found it and soleved my problem thanks

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  yannhellier 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum