Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I try to customize the template and use thememagic and I get nothing but errors.
    It makes me save a new theme with the new colours, they do not come through in the live site.

This is the third time I have installed it through the quickstart and have had nothing but troubles trying to customize it.

TomC Moderator

Have you tried via the CSS files?

TomC Moderator

Have you tried via the CSS files?

Chase Jestley Friend

Well, I’ve had to go in and do that, but really seems to negate having it.

Chase Jestley Friend

Well, I’ve had to go in and do that, but really seems to negate having it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@cjestley 497234 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, I’ve had to go in and do that, but really seems to negate having it.</blockquote>

Completely understand . . . Were you able to make the changes you wanted via the CSS though?

TomC Moderator

<em>@cjestley 497234 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, I’ve had to go in and do that, but really seems to negate having it.</blockquote>

Completely understand . . . Were you able to make the changes you wanted via the CSS though?

Chase Jestley Friend

Haven’t had as much luck. The css files are not the easiest to dig through to find the correct one. I’ve had to reinstall about 4 times trying to customize it.

Chase Jestley Friend

Haven’t had as much luck. The css files are not the easiest to dig through to find the correct one. I’ve had to reinstall about 4 times trying to customize it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@cjestley 497415 wrote:</em><blockquote>Haven’t had as much luck. The css files are not the easiest to dig through to find the correct one. I’ve had to reinstall about 4 times trying to customize it.</blockquote>

The following info may be helpful to you —–> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/using-firebug-to-customize-your-site/

TomC Moderator

<em>@cjestley 497415 wrote:</em><blockquote>Haven’t had as much luck. The css files are not the easiest to dig through to find the correct one. I’ve had to reinstall about 4 times trying to customize it.</blockquote>

The following info may be helpful to you —–> http://id.joomlart.com/forums/topic/using-firebug-to-customize-your-site/

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum