Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

conflicts with the following code in the template index.php

<script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/mambots/flickr4j/lightbox/js/prototype.js”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/mambots/flickr4j/lightbox/js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects”></script>
    <script type=”text/javascript” src=”<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/mambots/flickr4j/lightbox/js/lightbox.js”></script>
    <link href=”<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site; ?>/mambots/flickr4j/lightbox/css/lightbox.css” rel=”stylesheet” type=”text/css”/>

this code is from the flickr4j mambot + module and is used to show some flickr photos on the homepage. when i insert that code, the newsflash just sits on one article, and does not rotate as normal. as soon as i delete that code, it starts rotating the articles again. does anyone know a fix for this, or another module that will show flickr photos? site im using this on is http://www.theblind-guy.com

instantinlaw Friend

I am no expert on javascript, bit these things are usually caused by two diffrent scripts trying to use an onload event.
    I know there is a way to make two scripts behave when both want to load at the same time, but I don’t know how to do it. You might want to search the threads here and where you got the mambot.
    Good luck.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  instantinlaw 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum