Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

I have just noticed that my menus were just listed as a normal list without any formatting. I am using theJA_Edenite template on a joomla1.5 site.

In the mod_mainmenu module parameter it was set to Legacy-vertical. (guess this was default, as I had not changed this).

I have now set the mod_mainmenu module parameter to MenuStyle to ‘List’ . Whilst this does give the styling same as the joomlart demo site, it also gives the following error:

XML Parsing Error at 1:319. Error 4: not well-formed (invalid token)

Seems to be doing it on every page, irrespective of which modules ae showing. However, everything else ‘seems’ to be working.
    I wouldnt mind keeping it in ‘Legacy-vertical’ mode – if i new the module class suffix to style the menu list properly.
    (I need to keep lagacy to run other components like fireboard forum)

All I need is for the menus to list (with underlines and arror) as shown on the demosite.

Any help will be appreciated

—————————————————–

Think I have found the culprit….
    just gone through all the menu links…. I think its a URL link which is causing the problem. The URL is to an internal page. When I turn this particular link off, everything seems to be ok. Still can’t understand it though.

…silly me…. it was a path problem!!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  mazhar 16 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum