Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Xmas2012 as Ja LaunchTime Template for PreSite …to be or not to be?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Bionet,

I am little confused about the “JA launchTime template for presite”. Incase you are wondering about the monthly release, JA Mero is already released yesterday.

Regards

Arvind

bionet Friend

Thanks! Sorry for my English.By Ja LaunchTime Template I meant next: I see one page theme on joomlart.com/xmas2012 (JA Santa is on his way)and twitter message “Preview our next Responsive One Page WordPress Theme: “DW Page” at http://bit.ly/preview-dw-page “.
    I wont something next for Joomla:
    Absolutely free template LaunchTime for CMS Joomla 1.7 and 2.5 from the developers TemplatePlazza. Using this template, you can display on your site offline page if your site is under construction. Also, this template can be used to create a viral campaign.
    For example, you want to show users when it is released your new site. Set the end time (timer), turn on the form of subscription to the newsletter and make the default template to display on all pages. Users logging on to the site will know the exact start time of the site, just by looking at the timer, as well as be able to Subscribe to the newsletter or go to your group on social networking sites.
    Template Features LaunchTime:
    Multiple layout options
    Installing multiple columns
    The ability to use your own background image or color of your background
    A simple change of name and description of site
    You can display icons of social networks
    Display a form of subscription to our news using the service module, or Mailchimp AcyMailing
    On. / Off. the timer to count down time.
    I wont this for Ja T3 framework, Responsive …etc

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bionet 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum