Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Downloaded and installed the Chrismas Edition of Sargas to my homepage, normally running this “regular” template. I only get a white frontpage when activating it.

Does it need som code update? or something I can do?

I’m using 1.5RC2 for this webbpage …

/Sven
    😎

eochoa Friend

AMEN…same problem here.

svenl Friend

eochoa,

I solved the problem myself by doing som changes in the html-files (and reading about making templates for 1.5). I’m coming back tonight with the changes I made.

/Sven
    😎

eochoa Friend

<em>@svenl 33024 wrote:</em><blockquote>eochoa,

I solved the problem myself by doing som changes in the html-files (and reading about making templates for 1.5). I’m coming back tonight with the changes I made.

/Sven
    :cool:</blockquote>

wohooo, can’t wait to check.

Thank you so much.

svenl Friend

As I rember, it was the following change that made the difference for me 😀

$ja_headerimg = count($ja_header_images)? $ja_header_images [getCurrentMenuIndex() % count($ja_header_images)]:'';

This code is for line 39.

/Sven
    😎

eochoa Friend

<em>@svenl 33047 wrote:</em><blockquote>As I rember, it was the following change that made the difference for me 😀

$ja_headerimg = count($ja_header_images)? $ja_header_images [getCurrentMenuIndex() % count($ja_header_images)]:'';

This code is for line 39.

/Sven
    :cool:</blockquote>

Tried the code still no luck, I’m testing the template on this site, http://www.angbayankongpilipinas.com

I’m using 1.0.12 stable.

svenl Friend

For me your page showed up 🙂
    Empty your cashe memory and then try again.
    (I voted on your lalala article).

😎

eochoa Friend

Yeah, I can see too. but the problem I have is the newsflash/or news somewhat has the NEXT, I would like to have the same as the demo has (frontpage).

Thanks /sven for visiting/testing.

Anyone/or anyone from JOOMLART can help me out on this?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  eochoa 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum