Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

This template looks great….has tons of possibilities — I bet there will be alot of virtuemart stores running this one before too long….GREAT WORK!

Site tools box is awesome feature!!!!

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you very much Noblecode,
    It is released some hours behind the schedule but we are all working hard to test and fix every minor bug.
    We will continue to work when getting up in the morning to make sure you can download at the earliest time.

It is now 4:00 AM and I think we have to shut down for the night

Hope you all enjoy it and we ll check back tomorrow to see if there is any problem you may find.

swemmel Friend

WOW ……… AWSOME TEMPLATE. I just converted my website to JA-Bellatrix, but I already know that next improvement will me JA-Xenia. 🙂

Greetz and sleep well, 😉

Peter

ErikThorsen Friend

Yes, this looks stunning. And I love all the module positions. I am also very anxious to read more about the JA Headline modules. They looked really nifty. Sleep, sleep, sleep. And get back to work tomorrow. That way I might have some good news when I wake up tomorrow!
    It seems to be by far the best template yet!!

antoniu1 Friend

Well done!!!

Another great template, I think this the best in it’s kind so far!! :-*
    Thanks!!

dc1 JATC

It compliments, the new one template is truly much beautiful one! 🙂
    Thanks!!

Chinaman Friend

Looks great and will be just the thing for my upcomomg visual family tree – thank you

Omar Ramos JAEC

In the words of Borat…”Very nice!” With just a bit of customization it should be perfect for my client’s online shopping website. If you guys could add a dark/red version of template in addition to the light ones that’d be awesome!

-Omar

lafrance Friend

What can we really say?
    Another example of the superiority of yours template.
    Great work cant wait to test it on my site.

Pierre

lafrance Friend

Hello!

Instead of site tool can this be rename user menu ?

Hung Dinh Friend

Thank you guys!
    We now back to work on the downloading package…
    Thank you for your patience

christo123 Friend

It’s really great, but i have one question,
    Is it compatable with SMF integration?

shirdi Friend

Congratulations to the Joomlart team….

You have just set the new benchmark of Joomla templates.

There is no going back from here, simply brilliant. The layout, options of module positions and use of images is outstanding 😉 How you are going to top this one will be a major challenge.

Well done, I can’t wait to download it ….:)

LocaLiceR Friend

Thank you for this great job! I am waiting patiently to be able to download this new template and prepare for my site.

It is worth to be a club member for such great templates and addons 🙂

wicklert Friend

Like many others I am happy using Bellatrix but this template is what I searched for in the last couple of months…!

FANTASTIC 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Chinaman 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum