Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi to all members and admins of this forum.
    I recently migrated from J. 1.0.15 + VM 1.0.15 to J. 1.5.9 VM 1.1.3
    The migration was succesfull.

Everything worked perfect with this template in Joomla 1.0.15 but now I have some problems that I am breaking my head to solve those days, since my client has stopped data entry and he wants his new eshop up and running…
    But lets state my problems…

1) In all of the pages EXCEPT from component pages (virtumart and xmap pages for example) there is an unexplained gap on the top of the vm menu(left side menu – vm_categories)…

2) When mouse over the main template menu (horizontal menu – mainmenu) specifically the second button saying “Η ΕΤΑΙΡΙΑ ΜΑΣ” the vm transmenu is called?? 🙁

3) The transmenu isnt working correctly, I had the same problem with all templates, if you can give me a tip…(when mouse over the lower categories the transmenu sub categories is misplaced…meaning is not alligned properly)

4) In the categories browse pages than i have assigned the new “browse_6.php” I dont get the separator lines i was getting in the J.10.015 version of it. I looked in the css file and the ja_separator is there…why they r not showing up???

5) this is not a template issue or design but i would be happy if you have a tip on that as well..In the VM product scroll (right position #3)the latest product is repeated for 3 times before the next one show up..)

http://www.ideashop.gr/newshop/

Thank you in advance,
    i hope u can help me urgently on that cause its a well running eeshop and i should have delivered this by Mondaya but i could not solve all those issues…

Kind regards,
    Spanningweb.com team

Anonymous Moderator

Hi webspan,

I could not view your website.
    I saw an error:

Not Found

The requested URL /newshop/ was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please check again.

webspan Friend

I posted this last week…
    So I transfered to the root of the domain… ( http://www.ideashop.gr/ )
    Most of the problems still remain, if you can help…Id be thankful
    Thank you

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  webspan 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum