Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I like the Xenia II template.

Before I become a member to use this template I have a question.

I looked at the demo of it and saw that on the Contact page (topmenu: Contact Us) that you can’t read the text that’s typed in the field: Enter your message

Can this be solved ???

Hung Dinh Friend

That is a really nice bug report, digimate!
    I have just given the solution to fix in the attached file 🙂
    I ll move this post to JA Xenia II forum once you become JA Member 🙂

1. fixing_text_color
    Hung Dinh Friend

Problem has been solved and demo page
    http://www.joomlart.com/template/ja_xenia_ii_gamer/component/option,com_contact/Itemid,29/
    Do not foget to clear your cache (or Ctrol-F5) to see the changes.

The download file in Member Area has been updated as well.

ShannonN Friend

Hung Dinh;11734Problem has been solved and demo page
    http://www.joomlart.com/template/ja_xenia_ii_gamer/component/option,com_contact/Itemid,29/
    Do not foget to clear your cache (or Ctrol-F5) to see the changes.

The download file in Member Area has been updated as well.

Whats needed Hung is the fields to be highlighted all the time ATM you cannot see the input field till you hover over the field the fields should not be black like the bkg colour

Cheers ShannonN

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 11736 wrote:</em><blockquote>Whats needed Hung is the fields to be highlighted all the time ATM you cannot see the input field till you hover over the field the fields should not be black like the bkg colour

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>
    Yes, you can see them as they have the light grey box around them and the stripy background.

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@ShannonN 11736 wrote:</em><blockquote>Whats needed Hung is the fields to be highlighted all the time ATM you cannot see the input field till you hover over the field the fields should not be black like the bkg colour

Cheers ShannonN</blockquote>
    All the texts in inpubox and textarea are visable all the time with my FF, IE6, IE7
    Have you cleared all your caches? What browers are you using?

ShannonN Friend

All the texts in inpubox and textarea are visable all the time with my FF, IE6, IE7
    Have you cleared all your caches? What browers are you using?[/quote

Did all that and by turning up the brightness to intolerable levels i do see a light bluish tinge around the fields

I stand by the observation fields need to be better defined as they are not easy to pick out, add different colour to content area of field to highlight area 🙂
    Cheers Shannon

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 17 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum