Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Xenia is another great one! is Ajax based?
    I like very much Bellatrix; is difficult to upgrade it with Ajax?
    Ciao
    Andrea

adrianm Friend

I really like Xenia. I’m almost annoyed because I honed my Zebrina site and now I need to do it again because I MUST HAVE Xenia!

I really like the “site tools” button. I have not downloaded yet but I hope I can still configure the site tools available.

I wonder does AJAX work better than with Zebrina? I had a few probs and turned it off in the end.

Satisfied customer

Adrian

z0z0 Friend

Very nice!

I see this icon on the left hand menu

Does this mean that the menu will collapse?
    Like the right panel collapse in Vega?
    I really liked that.
    If yes – could you make the icon a bit bigger maybe?

The “JA Headline Modules – Ajaxed, many settings!”
    Is there a way to lock in the verticle height of the module?
    As it switches between content – with some content having more vertical height than others – the box grows and shrinks and all the content underneath jumps up and down – which is very annoying to read. See transition from item 3 to item 4

Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@z0z0 6431 wrote:</em><blockquote>Very nice!

I see this icon on the left hand menu

Does this mean that the menu will collapse?
    Like the right panel collapse in Vega?
    I really liked that.
    If yes – could you make the icon a bit bigger maybe?

The “JA Headline Modules – Ajaxed, many settings!”
    Is there a way to lock in the verticle height of the module?
    As it switches between content – with some content having more vertical height than others – the box grows and shrinks and all the content underneath jumps up and down – which is very annoying to read. See transition from item 3 to item 4

Thanks</blockquote>
    Yeah, you can download the JA Collapse module of Zibal and install into Xenia
    http://www.joomlart.com/downloads/cat/joomlart_club_templates/ja_zibal/ja_collapsed_modules.html

z0z0 Friend

Any thoughts on the “JA Headline Module ” making the page “jump” up and down under the module whenever the module changes content?

Also will we see the VEGA styple Panel Collapse (disappear) again?

What are the recommended values for the module JA_Collapse for this template?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Z0z0
    Please make sure that your frontpage intro content are of the same length and it will solve the problem

z0z0 Friend

Hung – yes I thought of that as a work-around.
    Better solution would have been to have a HEIGHT value that we can set for the module.

Any idea how to add more white space between columns – see picture attached.
    When I play with the CSS I just screw things up.

Thanks again

1. xenia-white-space
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  z0z0 17 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum