Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am building a Joomla 2.5 version of a website. The previous version was using Teline ii, for the new version I am using Teline iii (I had even more problems with Teline iv).

One of the problem I am having is with JA News featured. All the thumbnails images are wrong, pulled from some image contained whithin each article, instead of the first one.
    The previous web address is auoraboreal.net, the new one is currently auroraboreal.net/new

How can I fix that?

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi merzbau,

I’m not so clear here because each thumbnail will be from each article this module display. Could you send me screenshot of problem here and PM me login details of your site? I will help you to check this.

Regards

merzbau Friend

Thank you,
    I am about to send you the details to access the site.

In the meantime, 2 screenshots to highlight the problem.
    First screenshot, what I am having with JA Nes Featured:

Then what it should look like. This screenshot is from the previous site: same articles, same images inside the articles:

Thanks!

1. Screen-Shot-2013-11-05-at-11.20.13-AM
    2. Screen-Shot-2013-11-05-at-11.22.30-AM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi merzbau,

I just figured out problem on your site, it comes from the way you add image into your article. With Joomla 2.5, you should add intro image via Images and Links parameter in article options.

I changed 2 articles in your site for example, please take a look and apply the same for others:

Remember to clean JAT3 cache after changing.

Regards

merzbau Friend

I already thought that could be a possible cause. But since this is a migration from Joomla 1.5, I already have hundreds of article. I cannot manually change each article, can I??!

There must be another way to fix this I hope. If there isn’t, then the only option I have would be to stick with the 1.5 version I am afraid.

Thank you for your support

Saguaros Moderator

I’m afraid that you need to do it manually. This relates much to Joomla issue, do you try to raise the same issue in Joomla forum? community there may help you more.

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum