Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi!

Have built a new website with JA Medicare template including your demo content. I’m using "ja_medicare – Features Intro" style for the frontpage and "ja_medicare – Green" for the rest which is my default template.

When I create a link to an article "ja_medicare – Features Intro" style will be used but want to use my default/standard which is "ja_medicare – Green".

Here is one example;

1. Goto [REMOVED]
    2. In the sidebar click on "Årets omvärldsspaning"-link which points to [/98-om/273-stipendium-for-arets-omvarldsspaning] "ja_medicare – Green" style should be used.

"ja_medicare – Features Intro" style should only be used for the frontpage.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    The articles and the category on this page 98-om/273-stipendium-for-arets-omvarldsspaning
    Does no associated to any Menu item (category blog/single article) , this is reason it open on the homepage .
    Try to create a menu category blog and add the category 98-om (ID of category :98) in that menu , so when u click on the article it open on the menu u created .

WebbPlatsen Friend

SOLVED!
    many thanks!

I created a "hidden" menu which handles the category.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WebbPlatsen 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum