Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I have the same problem.

I have a custom theme under ‘less/themes/mytheme’

I added fontAwesome.less to the font’s folder along with a custom Open-Sans folder with a less file in it and I import these into my own template.less file in my theme, which results in the wrong url paths:

../../../templates/t3_bs3_blank/less/themes/fonts/open-sans/fonts/Light/OpenSans-Light.eot

The system is adding an extra ‘less/themes/’ path to the url path, the correct path should be:

../../../templates/t3_bs3_blank/fonts/open-sans/fonts/Light/OpenSans-Light.eot

This is a problem that’s been around for a while, images are sometimes the same when using less in development mode, this happens in all modes.

I have manually deleted all dev files and the local folder contents but it still doesn’t correct itself.

How can we resolve this issue?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which less files you added into your new theme folder? pls follow the steps to customize theme here: http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/bs3-customization#theme-customization

If there is no go, you can share the login info of your site so I will take a look.

Regards

Derek Buntin Friend

All less files are being included correctly, but the ‘SRC’ value of the generated URL, as per above is wrong, I’ve been working with this framework for years now and have created many themes and custom less files and when they reside in the theme folder all is good with exception of the ‘SRC’ values of saying the font files, which I’ve noted above.

So my font awesome less file exist in

templates/t3_bs3_blank/fonts/font-awesome/less/font-awesome.less

This file includes other FA less files in the same folder at the same level and they import or reference the font-awesome fonts in ../fonts, a level up.

This results in the ‘SRC’ path being substituted in some way if you download a copy of the font-awesome package from front-awesome.io and add the less folder to the ‘fonts/font-awwesome/’ folder and then import the font-awesome.less file on your dev site it’ll likely exhibit the same problem, please ensure though that you remove the entries from the assets.etc file as the default install includes that by default.

Saguaros Moderator

Could you share the login info of your site where I can see the issue? I will take a look.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum