Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello

I recenlty found out that when you login with a wrong password in the frontpage (to the member area) of our site, it leads to a 404 error page.

Saying it can’t find article#3.
    This Article number 3 is the Club News site where logged in users are lead to when logging in successfull. It is an article put to access ‘Registered’.

Why does it not go to the home page with the normal message saying password wrong, try again?
    When I then push the back button on my browser it shows the home page with an extra info line saying that either the password or ID is wrong or I am not yet registered. (basicly what should’ve been there in the first place!)

any ideas?

check it out at:
    http://www.bujinkan-antwerpen.be

thank you

Saguaros Moderator

The error 404 might happen due to various reasons. Wonder any change was made to your Joomla, for instance:
    1) You modified the core Joomla files? or,
    2) You install any plugins having types: user or authentication ?

If so, I suggest to rollback all original files if you have made modifications, and disable the mentioned plugins (if any). If the issue still persists, please PM me an admin account so that I could find out more into the root.

kunoichidee Friend

Hi, I send you a pm with a login

The problem is, this only came to our attention at some point, where as I don’t know when it started occuring (at what changes)
    I do remember we never had that with the old template, not from Joomlart.

I never changed anything to the core Joomla files, not to my knowledge

The only user type plugin we have is: User – Joomla!
    And for the type authentication, also only the 4 that come standard with Joomla. Of which we always only have the Joomla one enabled.

So the suggested tryout sollution is not a possibility I think, the files are all orriginal. (To my knowledge)

Saguaros Moderator

I’ve accessed your administrator to check some installed extensions, however I found no problem with them. Please provide me the FTP account via PM or your submitted Ticket ID: #ZQN-228463

I need check source code to find the problem.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum