Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

https://rogerspark.online/contact
    Installed QuickStart on new project:
    I have entered correct API, address and longitude and latitude for plugin and contact info. I have actually tried two different Google map API’s for the site and can only display map of New York.
    Please tell me how to get the correct map to display. (plugin screenshot attached)
    Thanks, /w.

1. ja-google-map-plugin
    timtecsa Friend

Your site seems to be Off line.

Walt Kennedy Friend

Yes, it is offline; it’s not ready for visitors.

I provided admin credentials, so an administrator should have no problem viewing the site and diagnosing the problem.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by  Walt Kennedy.
    timtecsa Friend

As a Developer (i.e. not Joomlart support) I don’t see admin credentials 🙁

Tim

Walt Kennedy Friend

Thanks Tim, but I set for admin help because I want a moderator or administrator from JoomlArt support to respond. I believe the issue will require a code fix.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Walt,

You’re right, by default, the map is embedded via the layout file of com_contact:

I replace this syntax:

<!-- Google Maps -->
    <div class="google-map">
        {jamap }
    </div>
    <!-- End Google Maps -->

by this:

<!-- Google Maps -->
    <div class="google-map">
        {jamap locations='{"location":{"0":"Rogers Park dot Com","2":"7356 N Greenview Ave"},"latitude":{"0":"42.015304","2":"42.015556"},"longitude":{"0":"-87.662852","2":"-87.662852"},"info":{"0":"it\'s cooler by the lake","2":"49th Ward Office"}}' }{/jamap}
    </div>
    <!-- End Google Maps -->

The map is showing correct on contact page of your site now, kindly check.

Regards

poyraz Friend

Hello, where do we put these codes exactly? Full data path and file name please

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It’s the file: root/templates/ja_focus (your default template)/html/com_contact/contact/default.php

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum