Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a wonderful new website and I’m very happy about it, a bit proud also 🙂
    http://www.ecoleworldycamino.org
    However, something is not yet perfect.
    When I change language, when I’m in a page without assignment, it should go to the default page (home page) normally , right?
    Well they don’t, they all go to an other page (the same in their own language) but not the home page. I don’t understand…
    Actually, you have to know that my home page is my blog (all articles from all categories) from the last articles. I offer the possibility in my menu to start the blog from the beginning, and it’s to that menu page that we arrive when we change language, but it’s a distinct menu item in my menu than the home page menu item.
    I found that weird.
    It’s not a big deal but it’s not perfect.
    People have to click one more button (banner for example) to reach the home page after changing the language…

Best regards,
    Thatoo

Eragon H Friend

Hi Thatoo,

There is association among languages of articles. Therefore, when you select another language, it will show the article that is associated to your current article.

regards

thatoo Friend

true! and it works perfectly, except between the home pages…

Eragon H Friend

Hi Thatoo,

I can see that the home pages is working. Can you clarify your concerns?

regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum