Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

It shall not always be negative feedback So here some positive feedback

I like this one alot. I will say WOW 😀 what a beauty….Cool

Hung Dinh Friend

Glad you like it 🙂

linkery Friend

Absolutely amazing…

Best one since Teline…or possibly ever…by far the best looking template available ANYWHERE!

Salsabil Friend

<em>@linkery 32230 wrote:</em><blockquote>Absolutely amazing…

Best one since Teline…or possibly ever…by far the best looking template available ANYWHERE!</blockquote>

yes i agree at all, this template is amazing. thank you JA for this great template. finitely a new for my site. :-*

ErikThorsen Friend

Nooo, I want to use it. 🙂 Let me use it.

alynst Friend

Yep, I have to say, this one is AWSOME! I changed my site template in mid-stream to just use this one. Great job guys!

Michael Casha Friend

Thanks for the comments, the dev guys should be very pleased with the outcome.

bigrk Friend

This is a nice one but still with an art and photography theme there is still no gallery option. So close but yet so far from becoming a portfolio site for an artist or a photographer. Maybe some day someone in JA will figure out how to produce a template with a gallery component. It must be really difficult for JA to figure out how to accomplish one.

comclan Friend

Very lovely and sleek indeed!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  comclan 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum