Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’ve been playing around with the Joomla! 1.5 beta and I really like what the team has done with the backend administration.

My only issue is that I have a significant project that I’m basing on the Teline template. And while I would love to move entirely to the beta, I can’t get Teline to play nice in 1.5

Is anyone else using the beta with Teline?
    Could you post your experiences, work-arounds, etc., please?

When will JoomlaArt embrace 1.5?

Is there a chance that I could get a customized Teline template produced that will work with the beta?

ShannonN Friend

willplasencia;19960I’ve been playing around with the Joomla! 1.5 beta and I really like what the team has done with the backend administration.

My only issue is that I have a significant project that I’m basing on the Teline template. And while I would love to move entirely to the beta, I can’t get Teline to play nice in 1.5

Is anyone else using the beta with Teline?
    Could you post your experiences, work-arounds, etc., please?

When will JoomlaArt embrace 1.5?

Is there a chance that I could get a customized Teline template produced that will work with the beta?

This has been answered before but I’m too busy to search the forum for the actual thread but JA does not support Joomla 1.5 UNTIL it is released as a stable release that means stable not beta.

If its the admin look you are after can you run it in compatible mode and still have teh backend features? I haven’t used it as its a beta what more can I say 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum