Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would like to purchase standard membership for 3 domains for 1 year – however the only options being presented to me are for developer membership options.

I would rather keep the same username and domain management etc. I want a Joomla template for 1 new domain, possibly 2 new domains.

Can I use my existing membership or do I have to create a new user to do this??

TomC Moderator

<em>@smitheringale 276575 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, I would like to purchase standard membership for 3 domains for 1 year – however the only options being presented to me are for developer membership options.

I would rather keep the same username and domain management etc. I want a Joomla template for 1 new domain, possibly 2 new domains.

Can I use my existing membership or do I have to create a new user to do this??</blockquote>
    Yes, you absolutely can.

What you can do is pay us the renewal amount directly via our paypal account at paypal@joomlart.com, and then send us the unique payment ID. We will then manually activate your membership accordingly for your current account upon receipt of valid payment ID.

I recommend sending the payment confirmation information either via PM to me (which I will then facilitate renewing your account with our Sales/Membership Dept), or via the Support Ticket System.

smitheringale Friend

Excellent,

Thank You Tom.

Its quite late here in the UK right now, but I imagine I will do this tomorrow or the day after. I’ll PM you once done.

<em>@TomC 276580 wrote:</em><blockquote>Yes, you absolutely can.

What you can do is pay us the renewal amount directly via our paypal account at paypal@joomlart.com, and then send us the unique payment ID. We will then manually activate your membership accordingly for your current account upon receipt of valid payment ID.

I recommend sending the payment confirmation information either via PM to me (which I will then facilitate renewing your account with our Sales/Membership Dept), or via the Support Ticket System.</blockquote>

TomC Moderator

<em>@smitheringale 276584 wrote:</em><blockquote>Excellent,

Thank You Tom.

Its quite late here in the UK right now, but I imagine I will do this tomorrow or the day after. I’ll PM you once done.</blockquote>
    Not a problem, my friend . . . I certainly understand the “time zone” issue – being here in the USA.

I will look forward to receiving your PM – as well as having you continue on as a valued member of our JoomlArt Community !!

😎

TomC Moderator

<em>@smitheringale 276584 wrote:</em><blockquote>Excellent,

Thank You Tom.

Its quite late here in the UK right now, but I imagine I will do this tomorrow or the day after. I’ll PM you once done.</blockquote>
    Just following up to make sure things are going smoothly with your renewal.

Please do let me know if you experience any issues.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum