Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

2nd june template by JA was released few minutes ago…And I simply don’t know what to say, to praise or to criticize.

Let me start from beginning, first to praise:

– nice layout,
    -good selection of colors,
    – clean and neat template

Although, I like Kulanite, I am worried about where JA is going in future releases. If you look back, few months, you will find that JA is releasing same template over and over again. Few colors here and there, few modules…Nothing new, and it goes from Avain to new one, Kulanite.

What has happened with JA innovative and unique styles in every new template? Lack of new design ideas, or something else?

In hope that next release, 1st July template, will bring us something new, refreshing, with some vivid colors, good functionality…

oxygenhc Friend

I am a new customer (recent months) and although I appreciate some of the designs JA has on offer, I find myself agreeing with the above comments.

Best of luck improving innovation and I hope the company can improve output & appeal.

Oxygen

Menalto Friend

They should come up with a great template and release it on 4 july: http://www.usacitylink.com/usa/

yavuzturk Friend

<em>@tempusserbia 61335 wrote:</em><blockquote>2nd june template by JA was released few minutes ago…And I simply don’t know what to say, to praise or to criticize.

Let me start from beginning, first to praise:

– nice layout,
    -good selection of colors,
    – clean and neat template

Although, I like Kulanite, I am worried about where JA is going in future releases. If you look back, few months, you will find that JA is releasing same template over and over again. Few colors here and there, few modules…Nothing new, and it goes from Avain to new one, Kulanite.

What has happened with JA innovative and unique styles in every new template? Lack of new design ideas, or something else?

In hope that next release, 1st July template, will bring us something new, refreshing, with some vivid colors, good functionality…</blockquote>
    Yes.. JA Yenilik şart πŸ™‚

stbrides Friend

I absolutely agree. We have seen the same type of template now for some time without anything inspiring being introduced. Guys you really need to come up with something special and give us something new and refreshing. This current approach will cost you in the long run as you will start to loose members and will struggle to get new ones if the word starts to spread that you produce variations on one particular template style.
    Good luck with the next template release

TomC Moderator

You all demanded two templates a month when it was brought up for discussion – this is what you get when you rush things.

questbg Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 61385 wrote:</em><blockquote>You all demanded two templates a month when it was brought up for discussion</blockquote>

That must have been before my time, I would certainly have demanded 1 per month and more resources diverted to support and documentation.

As for this template, does nothing for me I’m afraid, sorry.

TomC Moderator

<em>@questbg 61389 wrote:</em><blockquote>That must have been before my time, I would certainly have demanded 1 per month and more resources diverted to support and documentation. As for this template, does nothing for me I’m afraid, sorry.</blockquote>
    It was just before your time . . . and as someone mentioned in another thread, it was pretty much a “I paid for two templates a month, I want two templates a month” form over function demand.

Well, for all of you who demanded two templates a month – enjoy.

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 61385 wrote:</em><blockquote>You all demanded two templates a month when it was brought up for discussion – this is what you get when you rush things.</blockquote>

Sorry, but sometimes I really do not understand you, and your statements. This one is more then outrageous and, ridiculous. Why are you so ironical ?! And, why are you spamming forum with same answer to threads posted regarding Kulanite?

JA was releasing 2 templates per month much before we come to issue about lacking new and fresh ideas. Reason for giving us 2 template per month is not excuse for quality deficiency.

Do not try to make us, customers, guilty for something that we are not doing. And, YES, we pay for 2 templates per month, and YES, we pay for quality, functionality, unique look…

Do not, force upon us (customers), for 1 template per month, cause of quality lack.
    What will be in future if JA keep doing this, releasing almost same templates, but this time only one per month, who are you going to blame then?!

Menalto Friend

Stick to the tread or it will be closed, the two templates a month discussion have been up before and lets keep that dead for now.

klmklm Friend

I totally agree with the first post, I am not quite impressed by the design and think the Joomlart team needs to come up with something better so that members don’t end up migrating to other companies.

I have seen some really impressive work and not sure why the joomlart team dont listen to their members.

Sorry but this is what in on my mind. I do like the design but feel they are a bit simple and a repeat themes over and over again.

mfcphil Friend

Just because I love JoomlArt does not mean I have to like every template. I don’t know if I like this one or not :confused:

At the moment and for the last few month its been about 50% love and 50% hate of the customers feeling about the templates that have been coming out.

I would love to see Joomlart come out with one template which looks like JA Kulanite, crisp clean quick loading but on the whole a pretty standard JoomlArt template….
    Then I would like to see the rest of us kept happy with More colour options, more modules, more new stuff, more banner positions, more more more more more :p

klmklm Friend

they could do with unique functions that members and non members can recognise joomlart for… At the moment all themes seems to be a box standard with many repeat functionalities.

TomC Moderator

<em>@klmklm 61432 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I have seen some really impressive work and not sure why the joomlart team dont listen to their members.

Sorry but this is what in on my mind. I do like the design but feel they are a bit simple and a repeat themes over and over again.</blockquote>
    Perhaps if the members would allow JA to go to ONE template per month (i.e. more time/focus to work on it), you may see a difference in quality / innovation. As it stands now – based on how many members here chimed in during previous discussions – the demand is for two templates a month and, as such, there is less time to spend/develop on the templates than there would be for one.

Simple logical reasoning.

😎

newone Friend

One or two template is not enough, if the templates are full of BUGS. The issue for me is not about the number of templates released, but the quality, compatibility with major Joomla components, timely revised template updates, and some type of support from Joomla Art. As a commercial template club, Joomla Art has to make sure that it releases templates that are bug free OR as close to bug free as possible in order to reduce complaints.

Take Teline II (1.3) for example, it has lots of bugs, and is not compatible with some components like Seyret. I noticed that Joomla Art templates generally don’t work well with Page Peel, and it keeps displaying the page peel under the right column where the text is visible on the page peel. Take a look here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/adding-page-peel-banner/ It would be a good idea if Joomlart could include a list of components that their templates is compatible instead of allowing users to assume that it works with any components.

More importantly, even with all the users concerns and problems about Teline II (1.3), Joomlart have not released a new version of template. Why? This template should be updated ASAP. I am in urgent need of this template too!!

And this brings me to my last point, it is this lack of concern for paid subscribers, to address their issues, to release timely revised templates, and to answer forum questions are some of the problems that is facing Joomla Art.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)

This topic contains 48 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  cgc0202 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum