Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Maybe this will help someone but I have been trying to get the slideshow to display my photos properly. and I am very impatient! They were being truncated on the right side. I used the settings specified in the model setup and I noticed that when I used the ‘sample’ photos that came with my windows installation the photos displayed beautifully, but when I tried to resize my own photos I was having a problem. The size of the ‘sample pictures’ that come with windows is 1024 x 768, so I resized my photos using picasa export feature and set the pixel size to 1024 to get the proper size. It worked! My photos will display properly once I resize them.

charles99 Friend

I just reviewed your post but what are you talking about? Are you talking about the Droid Template SLideshow Module and the images that come with it? So you reduce them to 1024px and had trouble with the 1200px size? And after making the change you was able to get the Slideshow to work?

Because you post is not clear, especially when you talk about window!

Also have you had any problem with the Slideshow Module going beyond the size you set in the module?

kenkel22 Friend

<em>@charles99 189310 wrote:</em><blockquote>I just reviewed your post but what are you talking about? Are you talking about the Droid Template SLideshow Module and the images that come with it? So you reduce them to 1024px and had trouble with the 1200px size? And after making the change you was able to get the Slideshow to work?

Because you post is not clear, especially when you talk about window!

Also have you had any problem with the Slideshow Module going beyond the size you set in the module?</blockquote>

‘windows’ refers to MS Windows. A fresh install comes with a folder ‘My Pictures’ and within that folder a folder of ‘Sample Pictures’. This is what I am referring to.

I have only had problems with the slideshow module truncating the size of my photos. I expected my photos to display and ‘fill the space’ but they did this only when I set the size to 1024. I did not play with larger sizes. My post was simply for those looking for a quick tip to hit the ground running with this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kenkel22 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum