Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Arvind,

I have two questions for you… My two year membership will be ending in Oct of 2018 and I am thinking about switching over to WordPress and I would like to know are there any discounts for current Joomla Members if they purchase a WordPress subscription from Designerwall? And I saw that the Ja Page Builder is in Beta for WordPress now if I read it right, so will the same rules apply? Also is the WordPress Template flexible enough to work with other Page Builders in WordPress? I’m mapping out everything and I just want to be prepared….

Thanks in Advance…

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi Charles,

You can ping the team at DesignWall for a discount, I am sure they will be glad to extend the discount for JoomlArt users. Regarding the Page Builder for WordPress I would suggest that you give it a try, it is available for free download here : https://www.designwall.com/wordpress/plugins/dw-builder/

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum