Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

Is there any plans for the template to support WordPress for Joomla? I found this extension a few days ago and it has some awesome reviews. I went ahead and installed it and it is amazing how easy it is to use WordPress for the blogging/article management. Seems like a 1-2 knockout combining this with the template here.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@envaman 320739 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Is there any plans for the template to support WordPress for Joomla? I found this extension a few days ago and it has some awesome reviews. I went ahead and installed it and it is amazing how easy it is to use WordPress for the blogging/article management. Seems like a 1-2 knockout combining this with the template here.</blockquote>

Hi envaman,

Thanks for your passion with JA Wall. We’re glad you are enjoying the products.

For the WordPress development, we will have that in consideration, if there is any news, will definitely update you .

Regards.

dave_logic Friend

<em>@JA Developer 320987 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi envaman,

Thanks for your passion with JA Wall. We’re glad you are enjoying the products.

For the WordPress development, we will have that in consideration, if there is any news, will definitely update you .

Regards.</blockquote>

If there where support for blogging systems such as the one above, My Blog, Easy Blog then this template will come to life as gives the end user the ability to add to “The Wall” as opposed to view it..

D

Anonymous Moderator

Yup Dave, Thanks for the suggestion! Totally appreciate the idea.

Regards.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum