Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

I need to change the wording of “Enter your keyword…” in the search windows… I searched for it in files without finding it…

The same for All Rights Reserved & Copyright © in the footer…

Thanking you in advance

Ara

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>I need to change the wording of “Enter your keyword</blockquote>

Is in the search module Box Text

pavit Moderator

Hi aratype

For your question

<blockquote>The same for All Rights Reserved & Copyright © in the footer.</blockquote>

For JATC standard membership, you are not allowed to remove JA copyright links unless you purchase extra fees of $40/domain.
    Please log into sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> Copyright removal column >> select the suitable one to buy. After successfully buying copyright removal fee, please log into sign up page via http://www.joomlart.com/member/signup.php >> go to Your payment history group at the bottom >> Focus on PDF Copyright Removal column and get the instructions there.

Regards

Aratype Friend

Thanks, I do not need to delete them, but to RtLize them… As you can see from the site indications to joomlart were deleted…

pavit Moderator

Well

I have seen you have positioned all in the right .ja-copyright float: right;

also you have removed the JA copyright link

Aratype Friend

OK, I could RtLize the copyright information in the right way…. However, I could not find “search module” Box Text… I hope you are sure from the information…

Thanking you in advance

Ara

pavit Moderator

Hi

I have installed on my localhost look

1. search
    Aratype Friend

Many Thanks, sorry I was searching in the code !!!! -:)

These wording are finished…

I do not know if you read that JA’s CEO is observing this development with big interest 🙂

pavit Moderator

Your welcome

Sorry for my curiosity

Why you have removed the copyright links ?

Aratype Friend

No problem, I wanted to show the portal as it should be… not a question of 40 $… I think I will offer to JA much more… 🙂

pavit Moderator

Sorry

I don’t know these things before

Aratype Friend

No problem, to my knowledge, this is the first native RtLizing for JA template…

Thank you for your collaboration… We will write a blog article mentioning all the staff efforts on the RtLizing!

pavit Moderator

Thanks

maybe you will write my name too, i’ll be proud of this

Best wishes

Aratype Friend

All means all… :-))

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Aratype 12 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum