Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    The Content Slider, Slideshow, and Caroussel not really work on our Site.
    May i a have to reinstall the Template Nuevo?

Many Thanks for a help

Kind Regards Philippe

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked the problem on your site and saw it come from data input from Inhalte and Referenzen categories, I helped you to add some sample data into both that categories, now you can check it with ueber-uns.html page on your site and it’s working fine

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Philippe,

I checked the problem on your site and saw it came from data input in Inhalte and Referenzen categories, I helped you to add some sample data into both categories, now you can check it with ueber-uns.html page on your site and it’s working fine

pictureworker Friend

Hi Ninja
    Thank you for your support.
    Under REFFERENZEN I reactivated de the Page.. because i need this Skill Modul… i would like to place many Skills in a Slider or Caroussel, but you see under PARTNER (scroll down) a Caroussel not work, may you have an Idea?

On other question, I’m not sure if have placed the Custom Background Modul “extro” on the right place… in php, please can you check it ?

pictureworker Friend

Hi Ninja
    Thank you for your support.
    Under REFFERENZEN I reactivated de the Page.. because i need this Skill Modul… i would like to place many Skills in a Slider or Caroussel, but you see under PARTNER (scroll down) a Caroussel not work, may you have an Idea?

On other question, I’m not sure if have placed the Custom Background Modul “extro” on the right place… in php, please can you check it ?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Your question was a little difficult to understand.

Perhaps a screenshot mock-up of what you are wanting to accomplish will be helpful here?

pictureworker Friend

Hi Ninja
    Some Problems:
    1. Under men. Finanzierung– Article Categorie Modul, i can not set the Font-Awesome, because i not have a JA Extra Fields in Articles.
    2. – Under men. Partner the Ja Slideshow no have the Left and Right Navigation.
    – Under the JA Slideshow i tried with a Craoussel in a Custom HTML Modul. No really nice Navigation Leftt and Right.
    – The last Modul (Down with animated Numbers) is also a Custom HTML Modul with Caroussel… that not work.
    what i like to do, you can see under men. Referenzen. This is a article with load a Modul named Skillset: {module Skillset}
    I would like to have any articles with differents Skills in a Slider with Left/Right Nav. How can iget it, with JA Content Slider or a Caroussel?

Many thanks

Philippe

Ninja Lead Moderator

@pictureworker: You can find my answer with your questions below

+ About the problem with 1. Under men. Finanzierung: because the category needs to set with Extra field

Now you can see JA Extra Field under article item

+ With the problem with 2. – Under men. Partner, look at the screenshot with <!– Controls –> it was missed left style

You have to do this

– Go to Admin site -> Global Configuration -> under Site tabs-> set Default Editor: Editor – None

– Add the data under Partner1 module again.

Hope it helps

Ninja Lead Moderator

@pictureworker: You can find my answer with your questions below

+ About the problem with 1. Under men. Finanzierung: because the category needs to set with Extra field

Now you can see JA Extra Field under article item

+ With the problem with 2. – Under men. Partner, look at the screenshot with <!– Controls –> it was missed left style

You have to do this

– Go to Admin site -> Global Configuration -> under Site tabs-> set Default Editor: Editor – None

– Add the data under Partner1 module again.

Hope it helps

pictureworker Friend

I have some problems to fromat the feature-intro2 position as you can see at the pictures.
    -First i would like to have same width like the content with gray background. I’m not understand why the container is not centered?
    As you can see under http://swissled.ch/index.php/it/partner-2.html
    then i duplicate the Template for the italien Version, but “Points-Label” at the footer is in the middle and not at the right?
    I d’ont know wher to fix it.
    – The same problem for the container with to have a blue background, for exemple under:http://swissled.ch/index.php/de/led.html

Pllesa can i have som inputs how to fix?

Thanks

pictureworker Friend

I have some problems to fromat the feature-intro2 position as you can see at the pictures.
    -First i would like to have same width like the content with gray background. I’m not understand why the container is not centered?
    As you can see under http://swissled.ch/index.php/it/partner-2.html
    then i duplicate the Template for the italien Version, but “Points-Label” at the footer is in the middle and not at the right?
    I d’ont know wher to fix it.
    – The same problem for the container with to have a blue background, for exemple under:http://swissled.ch/index.php/de/led.html

Pllesa can i have som inputs how to fix?

Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Hope my css style below will help you out

Open templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css file and add new rule

@media (min-width: 1280px) {
    .t3-spotlight.t3-spotlight-2 .col-sm-12, .col-md-12, .t3-spotlight.t3-spotlight-2 .col-lg-12 {
    padding: 0px !important;
    }
    }

Regards

pictureworker Friend

Hi many thanks
    (I was still busy with other projects)

It works but i have some problems with Tablet or small formats in feature-row-2
    i would have the exact width size like the content and the headlines or elements are not centered? (screen 1)
    Also the claim “BERATUNG…” should be fit on the right.

Under “FINANZIERUNG” the resposnive image by mouseover has a different format/position? (screen2)

i have also made a link with acymailing… under LED/ LED PRODUKTE, i would have the OK Button on same line like e-mail (screen3)

And may you can help me for placing the fontawesome icon under Links by KONTAKT?

Regards

pictureworker Friend

Hi many thanks
    (I was still busy with other projects)

It works but i have some problems with Tablet or small formats in feature-row-2
    i would have the exact width size like the content and the headlines or elements are not centered? (screen 1)
    Also the claim “BERATUNG…” should be fit on the right.

Under “FINANZIERUNG” the resposnive image by mouseover has a different format/position? (screen2)

i have also made a link with acymailing… under LED/ LED PRODUKTE, i would have the OK Button on same line like e-mail (screen3)

And may you can help me for placing the fontawesome icon under Links by KONTAKT?

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

+ Which area are you referring to on your site to see the problem screen 1? I could not see it

+ Screen 2: About the problem on tablet device, you can fix it with my solution below

Open templates/ja_nuevo/css/custom.css file file and add new css style

@media (min-width: 768px) and (max-width: 1024px) {
    .customrow-feature-gray .partners p a div {
    width: 100% !important;
    }

.row-feature.row-feature-gray .container {
    width: 100%;
    }
    }

+ Screen 3, you can add css style into custom.css file

.row-feature .row-feature-title {
    margin: 0 0 30px;
    }

.acymailing_module .onefield .acymailing_form .acysubbuttons {
    display: -webkit-box;
    }

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)

This topic contains 34 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pictureworker 8 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum