Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

everything is in the subjet.

Will there be an update of Larix to support Joomla 2.5 version. I also use with larix virtuemart and K2.

Thank you for your answer.

Kadad.

Phill Moderator

Larix, that is going back quite a bit. I very much doubt it will be updated (I’ll never say never, because sometimes we get nice suprises) as templates have come a very long way since then. With responsive and a host of other new technologies being available now there are so many new and very feature packed templates to choose from it would IMHO be a great time to come up with a new look using one of the latest template.

kadad Friend

You are probably right but I just finished making a website for a customer in 2012. They are not ready to change it all.

But Joomla 1.5 isn’t secure…

I should have chosen another template.

Phill Moderator

Yep, difficult one that. As you know J1.5.x reached end of life in April 2012 and shortly after a big security hole was discovered. Sorry I cannot be more positive. Updating older templates is not an easy task and takes almost as much work as building them from scratch again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum