Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have paid a ridiculous amount of money for absolutely no service. I have already posted to this forum, sent out private messages, sent out tickets with all the private log-in info etc etc etc and is my problem solved? NO.

Please, this is urgent. The only issue I am facing is that modules are not where they are meant to be and the positions taht they are meant to be listed under are not there in the back end.
    Here is what the template currently looks like at teh front end:

http://www.theharveyharvey.com/

This is not what I am paying for – it is not as the template is in the demo/preview.

This is for a client and I need urgent assistance.

(before anyone asks – I have read all the documentation. There is nothing covering my problem of no module positions being listed in the backend.)

George Pitaru Friend

kleindienst, I installed the JA Methys 1.6 twice. First it was a probmel with the JA Comment component, which was solved with an updated quickstart. Both times the template looked exactly like the demo (except the images, replaced by placeholders). I am not an expert by far, but I suspect you either are doing something wrong or there is a problem with your hosting.

Sherlock Friend

<em>@kleindienst 235109 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have paid a ridiculous amount of money for absolutely no service. I have already posted to this forum, sent out private messages, sent out tickets with all the private log-in info etc etc etc and is my problem solved? NO.

Please, this is urgent. The only issue I am facing is that modules are not where they are meant to be and the positions taht they are meant to be listed under are not there in the back end.
    Here is what the template currently looks like at teh front end:

http://www.theharveyharvey.com/

This is not what I am paying for – it is not as the template is in the demo/preview.

This is for a client and I need urgent assistance.

(before anyone asks – I have read all the documentation. There is nothing covering my problem of no module positions being listed in the backend.)</blockquote>

hi kleindienst,

I guess you just installed a template package,not quickstart package,if you want your site look exactly like the demo right after installed you should install the quickstart,otherwire please follow the userguide for this template to install all extensons manually

kleindienst Friend

All sorted thanks to quickstart package. Thank you 🙂

javaclinic2 Friend

But i am having the same issues the images does not show i downloaded from here http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=2331

/any hint

steinar Friend

<em>@javaclinic2 235897 wrote:</em><blockquote>the images does not show</blockquote>

The images in the demo are not included in the quickstart.

George Pitaru Friend

Who needs the images in the demo site? It’s not like you’ll use them on your live site. Placeholders are just as fine for me.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  George Pitaru 13 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum