Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I want to use Joomla 3.2 at my website. Will the latest JA Business work with Joomla 3.2?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Just tested updating in localhost from Joomla 3.1 to Joomla 3.2.1 and it worked fine

Also tested in Demo Builder to update from 3.1 to 3.2.1 and no problems encountered in update

Try to make your tests installing your demo site with demo builder

anyway first to make any change take a backup of your website

ccdkhmer Friend

Thank you for the information. I have installed joomla 3.2 at my site successfully. The next step is to install this JA Business template. After installation, I want to have it looked exactly the same as in the demo. Do you know what I have to do?
    Also, I have information from Joomlart site builder when signing up. But I do not what to do with it. I do not know what is for. It seems not relate to my domain website or how I transfer from the builder site to my site.

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can install the quickstart version of the template for Joomla 3.1 then after installed it update Joomla to the 3.2 version

this is only if you are starting from scratch and not if you want to update an existing website.

Quickstart version install Joomla + an exact replica of the demo site

Take a look HERE if you don’t know how to perform a quickstart installation

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum