Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am interested in using the ACM module in a T3 Blank website and I see that it is “made only for Uber” at this time. I tried to download it as part of the Uber package and install it on a T3 Blank site. I haven’t spent a lot of time yet trying to make it work but I was wondering if it is intended to be released to work this way or not.

If not, will there be a document to describe what all will need to be included to make it work correctly? Such as the language files, the LESS includes, etc?

Scott Lavelle - Technical Resource Solutions, LLC
    Certified Joomla Administrator

splico123 Friend

I think they will do it same as with all modules, it will be part of JA Extensions package eventually.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Currently the module only supports UBER template only, the types (overridden layouts) are stored in UBER template folder, you can see the userguide for reference here

Scott Lavelle Friend

Thanks for the response. My question was asked because there was a component for video that was in one of the templates that was never made “automatically” responsive outside of the template it came with. This was never resolved, so I wanted to know if there was a plan to release this one or not.

I read the basic instructions and copied the “types” and installed them in my template, which made them appear. I also copied over the language files and the LESS files, but neither the styling nor the language constants seem to work, so I am looking for what needs to be done specifically to handle these items.

Thanks again for any guidance.

Scott Lavelle Friend

This is marked as answered, but I don’t really think it is.

Now that another version of this has been released, is there an intention to make these blocks readily available to the T3_blank templates in the framework? We don’t use templates to build our sites, but I’d like to option to include some of these module type (possibly).

I’m still looking for instructions about what all needs to be done after installing the module. I need to know what to do to have the right language show up instead of a bunch of “constants”. I also need to know what tmpl files need to go where, what extra css files are required, etc.

Please assist.

Eragon H Friend

Hi Scott Lavelle,

Currently, the ACM only available in the Uber. And, we haven’t had plan to release it separately yet.

Best regards,

Eragon H

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Eragon H 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum