Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have a problem with the footer logo “Powered By JA Voice” which sits on the base of the Widget. Basically in a large 1600pixels screen you will see that it floats well past the widget itself into the open screen on the right – I have it circled in red in the attached image. This effect is even worse on my 2100pixel wide screen.

Basically the footer logo “powered by JA Voice” looks totally disjointed with the rest of the widget in larger resolution screens??? Can this be aligned to a fixed bottom right of widget, so that on multiple screen resolutions it is in the same place :confused:

Thanks in advance

1. widget_footer_offline
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

I have fixed this for you.

Please check again.

jamjodesign Friend

Hi there, can you tell me how you fixed this? I need to know when I update the component and widget etc?

jamjodesign Friend

Hi there, Also this footer logo links off to this website: http://javoice.joomlart.com/. Which file do I change this link :confused:

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there, kindly check your mailbox or helpdesk account for detailed solution.

This is not public here as copyright removal is available for JA Voice professional payer only

olivus Friend

Hi can you please send me as well infos to remove JA Voice logo. Thanks

nghiatd Friend

Dear olivus,
    You can edit file “components/com_javoice/asset/css/ja.widget.css”
    change code in line 120:

a.jav-copyright:hover,
    a.jav-copyright:focus,
    a.jav-copyright:active {
    background: url(../images/powered-by.png) no-repeat 0px 0px;
    }

Best Regard.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  nghiatd 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum