Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

In Firebug, it looked like if I changed a certain parameter in

http://184.154.160.16/~johnmiln/newjoomla3site/t3-assets/dev/plugins.system.t3.base.less.grid-ext-responsive.less.css

then the Ja Brisk Main Menu would move over to the RIGHT, creating more space between the Logo and the Main Menu but it did not work. The Logo moved over with the Main Menu.

The space allotted for the Ja Brisk Logo is much too small so I widened it to 161 px. Now, as you change the Browser size in responsive fashion, the Logo bumps into the Main Nav Bar.

Does anyone know how I can accomplish creating a space between the logo and the Menu AND KEEP RESPONSIVENESS??
    http://184.154.160.16/~johnmiln/newjoomla3site

To be honest, I’d rather have the Logo ABOVE the Main menu because I am limited to 6 Menu Items right now. If the Logo were ABOVE the Main Menu, then the Menu would go full width and I could have more items.

Someone else asked this for Ja Lead but the answer does not apply to this template.
    :((:((:((:((:((

1. Picture-13
    TomC Moderator

Is this “overlap” effect occurring in a certain browser?

I ask because when I view your site in Firefox, there is no overlap at all.
    In fact, there looks to be about 40-60px worth of space between your logo and the first item of the main nav.

potts Friend

Thanks Tom…you have to re-size the window as though you were on a mobile device. At tablet size it happens. Look at my attachment, you can see what happens and it happens on all browsers.

chavan Friend

go to this File: templatesja_brisktplsblocksheader.php

1. Replace this code

<div class="ja-logo span2">

with

<div class="ja-logo span4">

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum