Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I tried to make the template “wide” by default since the JCE submit component won’t fit in the narrow content pane and pushes the left mods to the bottom.

So i wnt to html and changed from narrow to ‘wide’ but nothing seems to have changed, still have the same issue…

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Menalto Friend

Does it support it?
    I dont think so

hi5studios Friend
    seralpro Friend

I’m having the same issue, the template “wide” setting does not work, when it should be.

This is the description for this template found on the main page, it clearly says “2 screen resolution”.

<blockquote>An Overview of JA Koniga features:

* JA SlideGallery New! module using Ajax
    * Personal quote with avatar
    * 3 color options, clear, clean and high accessiblity layout
    * 2 screen resolution types: narrow and wide
    * Tableless design and 100% CSS-based
    * Joomla 1.0.x + Joomla 1.5 compatible
    * 4 Menu options: Standard Joomla menu, JA Split menu, JA Transmenu, JA Suckerfish menu, JA Dropline menu
    * XHTML 1.0 Transitional Check it ?
    * CSS Validates Check it ?
    * Valid 508 Accessibility
    * Delivered with source .PSD and FONT files, Demo site sample database and detailed user guide which can be found in JA Koniga download folder.
    * Well-commented template_css.css and index.php file for flexible customization
    * Cross Browser Support</blockquote>

Does anyone knows how to make it work?

Thanks

cwigg Friend

I’m back again working on a new site, and I chose Koniga coz it looked like it could do just the job with very little modification. How disappointing to see an effect as simple as wide template is not working.
    Also have a problem with the slide show which I’ll now turn my attention to….

redlight_traitor Friend

Did you clear your cache after picking WIDE option?

cwigg Friend

Hi redlight, yes, did all of that – I think as Mentalo says, this is not working as designed/advertised.

Menalto Friend

It doesnt, check trough the css file if you find something there for it,i think not;)

chapao Friend

It doesn’t, but it should as told Seralpro 😉 => so please, how to modify the css file to make it work ?
    In this file, we found some class .narrow => we need to had a .wide to parameter it, but with which values ?
    Thanks a lot !

masta90 Friend

I’ve got the same issue :confused:
    does anybody could use the wide resolution???

infinart Friend

I have that issue too. + I can’t change the index.php or through the template manager – well actually more correctly I can change it but it doesn;t change on the front end.

Never had this issue before. what the???

Anyone got an answer?

The Template Manager say’s: Parameters The Parameter-File /templates/ja_koniga/params.ini is Unwritable!

redlight_traitor Friend

ahhh…go to that file using your FTP program and configure the permissions to 777. after you make your changes, put it back to previous settings.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  redlight_traitor 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum